[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 86 is available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Aug 1 14:12:09 EDT 2022

Episode 86 -- Who are our listeners? ; Review of The Wild West by
Novasoft

Show notes: http://cococrew.org/cococrew-podcast-86.html

The CoCo Crew Podcast homepage: http://cococrew.org/

The Dog Days of summer are here in North America, but The CoCo Crew is
still here for your CoCo entertainment needs!

Along with the usual news and announcements, the hosts discuss who we
think our listeners are, and Neil reviews a lesser known (or rare?)
game from Novasoft.

So once again, we invite you to come and join the Crew... 🙂

https://youtu.be/KRuUA9fKjtM

--
John W. Linville	Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com		might be all we have.  Be ready.