[Coco] **JUNK** Question for the list: who has the oldest, working computer here?

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Thu Sep 2 02:38:19 EDT 2021

Oldest -working- computer. Well, I guess that means my Altair 8800 is
out of the running. I'm fairly certain it could be made to work, but
right now, it needs some real TLC before that can happen.

I do, however, have a working (boots properly with the right "message")
Heathkit ET-3400 Trainer - does that count? I'm not sure on it's age
though, so it might not count as "oldest".

I also have this "computer like thing" - that consists (IIRC) of an HP
(or maybe it's TI?) LED programmable calculator thing, which plugs into
this larger box that has a small register-style "printer", and I can't
recall what else. It was an orphan I rescued at a hamfest.

I guess I don't really have anything.

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona
phoenixgarage.org