[Coco] CoCo2 black and gray video only -- need help!

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Oct 23 12:32:15 EDT 2021

Yeah, the truth be known, I suppose the spec is a little more loose than
that but I've never sat down and measured at which point the average
television will stop displaying color. So that's one good thing about
the RGB output on the CoCo 3.  You could be out of tolerance on the
crystal but the color would still display ok.

Dave