[Coco] MiSTer - CoCo3 Core

michaelkline704 michaelkline704 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 07:49:53 EDT 2021

Here you go...I found it at: http://www.mistercores.com/tandy-color-computer-3/Michael Sent from Samsung tablet

-------- Original message --------
From: Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net>
Date: 31/05/2021  02:33  (GMT-06:00)
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] MiSTer - CoCo3 Core

Did you trymistercores.com/misterI did not see any download links but maybe you have to log onto the site.Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android    On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 11:14 PM, John B<trymyz at gmail.com> wrote:   I was reconfiguring my MiSTer box and went to redownload the CoCo3 core.It looks like it has been taken down.  Does anyone know where to downloadthe latest CoCo3 MiSter core?-- Coco mailing listCoco at maltedmedia.comhttps://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco  -- Coco mailing listCoco at maltedmedia.comhttps://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco