[Coco] RGBtoHDMI

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Sun May 30 11:10:46 EDT 2021

I didn't see these links mentioned from the Wiki of the project on page:

https://github.com/hoglet67/RGBtoHDMI/wiki/YouTube-Videos#retro-hack-shack

The Retro Hack Shack has 4 good videos that covers a lot of info about using this project w/ CoCo's (I watched them a while back) ..

Yeah it's a cool project.  I suppose it is doing the conversion much like the FPGA RGB2VGA is doing it but doing it in software instead of hardware, and the Pi Zero is just fast enough to do it in real time at least for the frequency and resolutions of these older computers...

James