[Coco] RGBtoHDMI

Michael Brant brant.michael.l at gmail.com
Sat May 29 23:39:59 EDT 2021

I wonder how this compares to the de 0 nano project.  I imagine it is
similar but less expensive as the pi zero is cheaper than the de 0 nano.
If it is similar that dig give a clear display but if I remember correctly
the colors weren't as accurate.  I am partially color blind and at the time
I didn't have other monitors or rgb solutions to compare.  So curious to
how well it works.