[Coco] RGBtoHDMI

Mike Delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Sat May 29 23:14:29 EDT 2021

I didn't want to go into the subject of other video solutions.  I was aware
of the switcheroo, and I think there are 1 or 2 other solutions as well.  I
wanted to know if anyone had tried the RGBtoHDMI solution and if they had
any experience with trying it.  I intend to try it myself.  About 15 years
ago I made a coco RGB to amiga monitor adaptor and that worked pretty
well.  I no longer have the amiga monitor and I'm looking for a way to use
my coco 3 with modern monitors.  It just so happens that I have a couple
Lenovo monitors with HDMI inputs and I thought I'd put them to use.