[Coco] CoCo 2 tv channel selector switch

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Wed May 26 12:03:57 EDT 2021

The CoCo 2 motherboards had two styles of RF modulators. A vertical
one with the TV channel switch in the RF modulator. And a flat one
with the TV channel switch outside and next to the RF modulator.

The model I am referring to (make sure you look at the correct tech
manual as there are two), is for the machine that has the TV channel
switch RF selector modulator outside.

As Dave mentioned, the circuit looks like a single-pole switch.
Physically, the switch has 6 pins coming out of it (3 pin columns in 2
rows) and four other pins/mounting feet in each corner.

I'm certain someone has sourced a replacement for this switch at some point. ;-)

Cheers

Carlos