[Coco] Max number of floppy drives with DOS

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed May 19 14:56:58 EDT 2021

At $FF7F the ROM is controlled by %abcdxxxx and the MPI slot with %xxxxabcd. So valuesvalue               slot0                        11                        22                        34                        4
Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 10:58 AM, Arthur Flexser<flexser at fiu.edu> wrote:   On the CoCo 3, in the normal all--RAM mode, switching slots will switch the
ROM, but that wouldn't normally matter since the ROM isn't in the memory
map.  (By changing only one nybble (4 bits) of the MPI poke, you could
switch the disk controller slot/address without changing which slot's ROM
would be in the map if you switched to ROM mode.  I forget which nybble is
which.)

Art