[Coco] CoCoWares??? WHERE is it???

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Sun May 16 17:33:22 EDT 2021

2021年5月17日(月) 4:44 Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net>:

> Just use cocowares.com without anything after it.I just tried that and it
> worked. When I did a Google search for cocowares, the two hits gave the
> error you have reported. However, the targets had /link to the url and the
> specific "links" could not be found.

It could be old results in Google's search engine cache, but I wonder if
the cocowares server has a misconfiguration.

The two links I got from a websearch (Google) referred me to /hosting and
/search under the domain. I just edited the url and removed everything
under the first slash and got in through the front door, so to speak.

Oddly, when the Gmail app turns cocowares.com above into a live link, and
you try to link through it, that also gives an error. That's why I'm
thinking there might be configuration errors in the cocowares server.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android