[Coco] Detecting when CoCo is turned OFF

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 14:54:23 EDT 2021

 Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone for your help. Much appreciated.

I am thinking of possibly modifying the code so that the Arduino gadget disconnects once its task is done. Currently, it connects once on power up and... that's where I needed to know when the user powered down his/her CoCo so that I can disconnect the gadget on power down.

Now I am thinking of having the gadget connect when the CoCo sends it stuff and then disconnect when it is done. This way, the gadget can be powered down at any time without having to do anything for a shut down process. We'll see how that goes :-) Salvador