[Coco] Thanks for the help Guys...

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 18:51:42 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,
I just this minute placed my order for the Switch-A-Roo and another cable.
This was ONE of the sites I was looking for on Google. For some reason it didn't come up. Another site I was actually looking for, was a US Site (here) that carried many hardware items for sale (including the Switch-A-Roo AND others items made elsewhere - here included).
This site did NOT appear on ANY of the Google searches I did. I think it had the words "CoCo" in the name, but I can't remember what it was or is. Damn that Alzheimer's...
Another person I wanted to contact was Richard Lorbieski (sorry Richard if I misspelled your last name) but he E-Mailed me already and I have to get back to him. Also, I'm still waiting to hear back from Ed Snider...
One thing I love about the CoCo groupies here is the outstanding help they give to everyone who asks for it. Without this fellowship, this group would not exist. Thank you everyone for that...
If anyone can think of that US Site I'm looking for with the "CoCo" in the name, please drop me an E-Mail...
Thanks again everyone... And stay safe...
Joe...