[Coco] Detecting when CoCo is turned OFF

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Sat May 8 11:31:02 EDT 2021

I can't tell if you are clear as to whether you're trying to sense state or
change of state, or both.

Also can't tell if you want the CoCo doing something to tell the Arduino
it's up (active) or want the Arduino to be able to read the CoCo without
the CoCo sending it any data.

In particular, if you want the CoCo running some sort of watchdog timer,
you're going to either have to accept that the CoCo won't do this unless
you've loaded the watchdog code. Or you might need to modify your ROM.