[Coco] Microware C compiler #asm question

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:08:50 EDT 2021

I believe I have some code you could refer to.

Public repository here:

https://en.osdn.net/users/reiisi/pf/CoCoOS9Reversi/scm/tree/master/

Parameters should follow in order after 4,S. Below, t would be 4,S, sx
would be 6,S, sy would be 8,S, IIRC.

Anyway, download the source I gave the link for and unpack it, and look at
how I access stuff in it. I think it'll show you enough.

2021年3月31日(水) 11:43 Bill Nobel <b_nobel at hotmail.coy about the Microware C
compiler.   When I use #asm/#endasm in a function in the following way: