[Coco] Reading data through the bitbanger port

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 13:03:08 EDT 2021

Hi all, I am interested in knowing how the CoCo serial port works. I understand that it doesn't support reading data from it out of the box since it was intended more as a printer port.
Does anyone know how I could read data from it? Thanks Salvador
PS: I have not been able to resolve the problem receiving post from the list, but I can see your replies using the maltedmedia archives. I can also work around this to reply.