[Coco] CoCo BASIC

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 09:47:52 EDT 2021

Thanks, Robert.  Do you think I could also add PEEKs to my program that will print out memory contents to the screen while the program was running?  I was thinking maybe after assigning values to the arrays that I could add lines to PEEK memory contents, sort of a poor man’s monitor.

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10