[Coco] CoCo Basic

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 10:27:26 EDT 2021

OK, results of more testing.  Just adding the G parameter to GET did not work by itself.  But when I added the PSET parameter to PUT, it did work as desired.  This is interesting because PSET is supposed to be assumed if it is not specifically listed.  So in PMODE4, at least, it’s required to use both G and PSET to control where PUT puts a GET.

Thanks to everyone for the assistance.  That’s why this group is so valuable.

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10