[Coco] CoCo Basic (was Re: CoCo Emulators)

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 10:14:58 EDT 2021

Thank you, Joel.  I finally did see William’s post, and he might be right about the G option, which is not clear in the manuals.  I will give that it a try.  It would completely explain why the PUT was not putting where I wanted it to.

I appreciate all the help !!

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10