[Coco] CoCo Emulators

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Mar 18 10:33:23 EDT 2021

The ROMs should be in the same directory as VCC. With Win10 there are some issues with the locations of directories. I think they must be under PROGRAMS but this should be discussed in the documentation in the VCC package.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 10:23 AM, Steve Ostrom<smostrom7 at comcast.net> wrote:   I think VCC might be the best for me.  I’m not using artifact colors.  I mentioned the ECB CoCo2 because that ROM set was all I needed, but emulation of the CoCo3 will work just fine.

Yesterday I downloaded VCC and tried to run it.  I don’t remember what the error was that occurred but it might have been the lack of the ROMs.  Should I place the ROMs and VCC in the same Windows directory, or is there another way of making sure VCC sees those ROMs?

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10