[Coco] Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. Thursday Night Business Meeting 2021-03-18 6:30 PM

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 22:28:20 EDT 2021

All,

6:30 PM to 7:30 PM Demo
7:30 PM to 9:30 PM Business Meeting

I plan to demo Bobo from the Glenside-disk-of-the-month collection.  I am
using Virtual Color Computer (VCC) to emulate a Tandy Color Computer 3.  The
trick to winning at Bobo is to play with a skill level of 500 or so. I can
demo Bobo in about 10 minutes. That leaves about 50 minutes for others to do
there demos. Blue Jeans allows you to share your screen with others on the
call.  If you call in by way of telephone you will not be able to see the
screen.

If you would like to do a demo please let me know.

Glenside-disk-of-the-month
1992-01 to 1992-12
1993-01 to 1993-12
1994-01 to 1994-12
1995-01 to 1995-12
1996-01 to 1996-09

BOBO.BAS is on disk 1992-01.

I found the Glenside-disk-of-the-month on the Logicall lite download from
Bob Swoger.  I downloaded it from DropBox.

The gathering/discussion/demonstration portion of the monthly Glenside Color
Computer Meeting are now held 1 hour prior to the monthly club business
meeting, occurring on the third Thursday of each. UNless otherwise changed,
this portion will occur from  6:30PM to 7:30PM, or later as mutually decided
by membership. One way to attend the meeting is using the Blue Jeans Network
on the Internet using the link below:

https://bluejeans.com/889394355

You can call in: Phone Dial-in
+1.408.740.7256 (United States)
+1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number) (Global Numbers)
Meeting ID: 889 394 355
Room System: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc

Want to test your video connection?
https://bluejeans.com/111