[Coco] Need help and info thanks

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 23:53:49 EST 2021

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274435182108

Sent from my BlackBerry Key2

From: coco at maltedmedia.com
Sent: March 12, 2021 11:51 PM
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Reply to: coco at maltedmedia.com
Cc: allencoco at yahoo.com
Subject: [Coco] Need help and info thanks

Hi there guys I am looking for a certain adapter I do not know what it’s called looking for it on eBay it screws on the back of the TV and the other end of the adapter has an RCA jack you use this adapter in place of a switch box so you can hook a Coco are either older computer or game system directly to the TV if somebody could let me know what this is called I would greatly appreciate it or lead me to a link on eBay

My next question is is I am not getting Post from the Coco list anymore in my emails is there a reason for this any help would be appreciated thanks