[Coco] Michael Knudsen

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 06:58:18 EST 2021

It is with a sad heart that I announce that Michael J. Knudsen passed away on Tuesday, 03/09/2021 (his birthday). I do not know any of the details.
I never got to meet Mike in person but have gotten to know him through the years through emails, chat, phone, and more recently on FaceBook as we discussed "Ultimuse3" quite often. He was one of the best Coco/OS-9 C programmers we had and brought us "UltiMusE 3". He was a long standing member of the Glenside Color computer Club, a great contributor to the Coco Community, and just an all around nice guy.

You will be missed greatly Mike..
Bill P.