[Coco] A nice Coco morning laugh

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 10:24:22 EST 2021

You know those “vintage” tin signs you see decorating the walls in bars and burger joints?  This vendor is selling a Coco version – it actually looks pretty nice and I may order one 😊

https://smile.amazon.com/Vintage-Decoration-Poster-Trs-80-Computer/dp/B08SMF9SJ7/

Quick quiz:  when was the “melted keyboard” Coco 2 put on sale for $249?
IIRC, that was when I was able to finally buy one of these.  I had been saving for the original price but the sale made it affordable – never regretted it, and still have it.  16K Color Basic for the win.

John