[Coco] Fwd: X4,X5,X6,X7

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 00:33:48 EST 2021

If I remember correctly (been a while since I set those up), the VHDs are installed in "Documents/VHD Images" or something similar in "Documents".
I have been intending to update those kits with the latest VCC update and the latest NitrOS9, but I've been bogged down working on the studio and have not had the time.