[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 73 is available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Jun 29 14:18:52 EDT 2021

Episode 73 -- Interview w/ Torsten Dittel ; CoCoMANIA! ; Neil's eBay Rant

The CoCo Crew is back -- SHOCK and Surprise!

This month, along with the usual News and Announcements, we are joined
for an interview by Torsten Dittel. Based in Germany, Torsten has
been part of the CoCo world for a long time. It is a great talk with
fun stories, and a cool glimpse into the mind of one of our lesser
known modern CoCo contributors.

Neil, Mike, and I join together for a discussion of what we are
calling "CoCoMANIA! @ Tandy Assembly", the CoCo-oriented flavor of
Tandy Assembly that we want to see in Ohio this fall. Listen-in and
let us know what you think (or how you can help)!

I offer a technical discussion of how to detect the difference between
the CoCo1 and the CoCo2 in software, and then Neil closes us out with
what he calls a "rant" about eBay and the perceived anti-seller slant
to many of their latest policy changes.

So come and have a listen?

http://cococrew.org/

Also available on YouTube -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZnSevY33us