[Coco] A Question about Windows computers.

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Fri Jun 25 22:33:34 EDT 2021

Sorry off topic but after asking/commenting on 100's of things coco
maybe
just this once.

I have a memory stick that can boot multiple computers to Linux as long
as they are BIOS. I wondered if it is safe to choose "Legacy" in the
"UEFI"
menu to let me boot this memory stick and will I then be able to choose
UEFI later when I want to use windows 10 or will choosing  "Legacy"
damage
the GUID hard drive or lock me out of choosing UEFI later. PS does
anyone
know of a Good not two expensive backup/restore program from Windows 10.

Charlie