[Coco] coco the click of death

Roy Justus rjrtty at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 20:48:02 EDT 2021

well I liked the zip drives because they were removable  and about the right
size to compliment the coco.  I am currently "stressing" another drive to seeif it will hold up.  If the problems persist I have two hard drives I can use.And I will attempt to fix any bad drives and maybe document the operationthat is if it doesn't make me look too stupid  :)