[Coco] CoCo FDC PCBs

Raymond Jett channelmaniac at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 09:02:06 EDT 2021

Because I didn't look at the USPS web site to determine all the corner cases with all the rate hikes that have happened.
I'll ship to anywhere except Spain and France if the buyer wants to pay the shipping. Too many problems shipping to those countries. Love the Aussies and their attitudes... "No worries mate, we know it'll get here when it gets here" when things are stuck in Customs. Spain and France? Urg... I've had better success shipping to Papua New Guinea (totally unknown to ship to for me at that time) and Italy (notorious on various forums for postal issues)

Raymond

Message: 4