[Coco] cocofest

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Jul 26 20:45:13 EDT 2021

On 7/26/2021 7:22 PM, rietveld rietveld wrote:
> The Glenside clubs generosity is always second to none but paying for a US administered Covid test prior to re entry to Canada is the least of the complications.

Not to belabor the point, but I am aware of the complications, which is
why I caveated my statement: "the costs to comply with regulatory
requirements becomes a showstopper".

I am sure there are timing, vaccine type, permission issues as well, and
none of us can provide much assistance in those areas. That said, as I
noted originally, if costs to comply alone become the issue, that is
indeed something those of us on-list can help with.

jim