[Coco] cocofest

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Jul 26 20:02:19 EDT 2021

Lots of passion in these posts and I don't want to get off topic.

That said, assuming that travel is allowed and someone wants to cross
the border to attend CoCo events, but the costs to comply with
regulatory requirements becomes a showstopper, I'd ask those folks
discreetly contact myself. I'd like at an opportunity to find a way to
address that type of issue.

Life grows too short to miss opportunities to spend time face to face.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com