[Coco] .wav file conversion.

Jim McClanahan jim30109 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:42:43 EDT 2021

Haven't been following the thread, so hope this is helpful.

I never get them right the first time and end up tinkering, but ffmepg
should be able to with something like:

ffmpeg -i input.wav -sample_fmt s8 -ar 44000 output.wav

Also SoX with something like:

sox input.wav -r 44100 -b 8 output.wav

To see what you've ended up with you can use:

mediainfo output.wav

Thanks,
Jim