[Coco] Disabling Cartridge Auto-exec. SUCESS

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Wed Jul 21 09:08:55 EDT 2021

You were right it's "put a piece of tape over the CART line (4th from
left "
at least when all 40 pins are there so it's pins 6 & 7 that get covered
up
by tape. Tried it, it works now I can put the COCODAC cartridge in my
"Network Boot Coco and use it from OS9" and If I want to put it in a
regular
coco and use it with tape I just type EXEC &HD010 from EXTENDED COLOR
BASIC
to boot up the ORC-90 software.

Charlie