[Coco] Sample Programs for CoCo PSG

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Tue Jul 20 12:48:16 EDT 2021

Does anybody have any Sample Programs written in Basic for
the CoCo PSG cartrige.

I have no Multipack and the only programs I have found require a
Multipack but since drive wire is built into the CoCo PSG cartrige
I can access disks and run programs in either OS-9 or RSDOS there
is some technical info but the only samples are in Assembly language
and I do not even have a Basic loader program for those.

Has anyone developed anything for the CoCo PSG cartrige, I would be
happy
to act as a beta tester for someone developing CoCo PSG software or
develop some tools of my own if anything can be done in Basic.

Help !

Charlie.