[Coco] VCC bug fix

robert.gault at att.net robert.gault at att.net
Sat Jul 3 15:09:52 EDT 2021

OK tried this and it now says it is 2.1.0D so I've got the right one. However, the .exe still says it is not a Win32 program for the Setup package so I had to use the .zip .Sent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Bill Pierce via CocoDate: Sat, Jul 3, 2021 12:30 PMTo: coco at maltedmedia.com;Cc: Bill Pierce;Subject:[Coco] VCC bug fixI just posted a bug fix release for VCC 2.1.0d. The arrow keys would not map to the joysticks. I also fixed the version numbers.Enjoy!!Bill P.https://github.com/VCCE/VCC/releases/tag/v2.1.0d