[Coco] VCC 2.1.0d Release

Michael Miller mvmiller12 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 14:45:46 EDT 2021

Not quite... DirectX 9 had several features bolted on to it via DLLs and for whatever reason, Microsoft does not include them by default in Windows installs. To get them, you just do a google search for DirectX Web and download and run the installer from Microsoft's web page. Don't forget to uncheck the 'Install Bing Bar' checkbox. The installer will download and properly install the missing DLLs. No reboot is even required after installation.