[Coco] FlashPak

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sun Jan 31 13:42:51 EST 2021

On 1/31/2021 8:10 AM, Bill Gunshannon wrote:

> Sorry about that. If they are available then I have no need
> to go to OSHPark for them.  What is the URL: for your store?
store.go4retro.com

They are not there as yet because I want to move the autostart switch to
the back of the cart and make it so you can put a switch on it, so I
need to redo the PCB just a bit and run a new batch of boards.  Some
have asked for kits, so I am working to source the required ICs.

If you're keen to to build one immediately, I can make up a private
listing for one of my 3 remaining proto PCBs.  They do require 1 bodge
wire (I forgot about needing to asset the crazy SLENB line on the MPI
connected units), but are otherwise functional.

Let me know off list.

JIm