[Coco] CoCo floppy disk subsystem

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Jan 14 14:10:38 EST 2021

P.S.  The full designation of the chip I'm talking about is MB8877A.  Spec
sheet is here:

https://www.digchip.com/datasheets/parts/datasheet/170/MB8877A-pdf.php

It appears to be available for under $10--a lot cheaper than a multipak, if
using a 26-3022 with a CoCo 2 or 3 is the only reason you need a multipak.

Art