[Coco] Opinions on using fake CoCos

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 09:08:27 EST 2021

Mark at cloud 9 sells a ps2 kb adapter that allows the use of a coco kb and ps2 kb on a real coco at the dsame time. So i would guess that if a real coco kb plugs into that usb adapter then marks may be able to some how be used since it also uses a standard coco kb cable end

 Sent from my BlackBerry key2