[Coco] Coco Related Books

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 4 21:37:40 EST 2021

The included link is to a Google Sheets spreadsheet, summarizing my collection of CoCo-related books, and other microcomputer books.  Please note that this is not a fire sale, and that these books are used.  I’ve tried to estimate my approximate cost for these books, and I’d like to recover these costs without making an excessive profit.  I’ll collect bids for at least a week, or until interest has dropped.  Please send me a personal e-mail with the names of any books for which you are interested, along with your bid.  If the bids for a book are reasonable, I’ll sell the book to the highest bidder, but I reserve the right to not accept bids if it means I’m selling at a loss.  Shipping to the US is included, and will be made by the least cost possible, usually media mail or flat rate.  If you want books mailed by another means, or to another country, you will need to pay the actual cost of shipping.  I will be happy to supply pictures of any books for which you have an interest so you can see the condition.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  I’ll try to update the spreadsheet when needed.  Thanks.  I hope you find some interesting gems.  All books not sold to this group will be put on eBay.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qGaJOHBHPd6HolhWQM-BQBpi7nMKTDqQpuM3bxLkz0/edit?usp=sharing

--- CoCo Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10