[Coco] Adapter to connect 5.25" floppy drive cable to GoTek device

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Jan 1 19:58:16 EST 2021

On Friday 01 January 2021 19:13:32 rietveld rietveld wrote:

> I am not a huge fan of Imgur but i dont have any other way to host a
> picture

Have you ever looked at my site? Link in the sig. I don't have a gigabit
connection so its slow to load, But it is in fact this machine, running
apache2 for the server. And theres several hundred pix you can click on
to see what keeps me out of the bars over the last 20 years. No
commercials, no click counters but every last byte you see, came from
this machine. I'm 86 now, a long time diabetic and slowing down some,
and now alone, but I'm still here for a little bit yet.

Now, lets all hope we get a better 2021.  And my thanks to Dennis for
hosting this list for all these years, thank you Dennis!

> Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device

[...]

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis