[Coco] Virtual Color Computer 3 Emulator (VCC)

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Tue Feb 23 15:23:04 EST 2021

It seems that you have let VCC run a program that takes a long time to complete, long enough for your screen saver to activate. In effect, VCC no longer has control of video and does not know how to recover.In short, this looks like a VCC bug.
I'd suggest that you turn off the PC screen saver if you have to leave VCC running for an extended length of time to see if tha prevents crashing.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 2:43 PM, Melanie and John Mark Mobley<johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com> wrote:   The program usually crashes while the screen saver is running.
When I installed VCC Norton removed or quarantined a program.
VCC is not in full screen format.
I am not trying to BREAK out of a program.

Norton Log:

Category: Resolved Security Risks
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,Path - Filename
2/21/2021 5:33:14 PM,High,wimgtool-os9.exe (Trojan.ADH.2) detected by
Auto-Protect,Quarantined,Resolved - No Action Required,C:\Program Files
(x86)\VCC 2.1.0c\wimgtool-os9.exe

Category: Quarantine
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,Path - Filename
2/21/2021 5:33:14 PM,High,wimgtool-os9.exe (Trojan.ADH.2) detected by
Auto-Protect,Quarantined,Resolved - No Action Required,C:\Program Files
(x86)\VCC 2.1.0c\wimgtool-os9.exe

-----

Category: Resolved Security Risks
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,Path - Filename
2/21/2021 5:33:11 PM,High,wimgtool-os9.exe (Heur.AdvML.C) detected by
Auto-Protect,Quarantined,Resolved - No Action Required,C:\Program Files
(x86)\VCC 2.1.0c\wimgtool-os9.exe

Category: Quarantine
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,Path - Filename
2/21/2021 5:33:11 PM,High,wimgtool-os9.exe (Heur.AdvML.C) detected by
Auto-Protect,Quarantined,Resolved - No Action Required,C:\Program Files
(x86)\VCC 2.1.0c\wimgtool-os9.exe

-John Mark Mobley