[Coco] Virtual Color Computer 3 Emulator (VCC)

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 02:04:18 EST 2021

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 7:22 PM Melanie and John Mark Mobley <
johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I want to install VCC or OVCC on my Microsoft Windows 10 computer.
>
> Where do I go to get the download?

The current release download location is:
https://github.com/VCCE/VCC/releases

This is the official location to download VCC

> I tried Microsoft Store, but no luck.
>
> For VCC I see:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/vcce/
>
> http://www.coco4.com/vcc/download.shtml
>
> What version number should I look for?
>
> John Mark Mobley

Sincerely,
David Ladd
***END OF LINE***
| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites are:                                                         |
|   http://daves-hobbies.com                                            |
|   http://dwladd.com                                                   |
|   http://www.theterrorzone.com                                        |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |