[Coco] CoCo BASIC Interpreter

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 10:34:38 EST 2021

Art, so then each token is part of a look-up table.  Maybe I just need to know the location of that look-up table.  For example, if B is expressed in radians, and I have the BASIC line A=COS(B).  The interpreter passes the value of B to the ROM routine for COS, and returns the value of A to the interpreter.  Is there a published version of this look-up table that would identify each token and the ROM entry location?

Thanks much for your help.

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10