[Coco] Glenside Demonstrations and Presentations

Glenside President (Jim Brain) president at glensideccc.com
Fri Feb 12 22:39:10 EST 2021

At the January 2021 GCCC meeting, the group decided to try revisit the
activity of demonstrations at GCCC meetings, which at one point were
common at the meeting, but have not been scheduled for the last few years.

https://www.glensideccc.com/club-meetings-just-like-the-old-days/

With this in mind, and not to make too many alterations to the existing
monthly candence and timing, the goal is to take the hour prior to the
business meeting for this activity. Looking ahead, I'm curious what
things folks would like to see demonstrated.

I've also posted this on Facebook, with a poll:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/290791956162/permalink/10159086678371163/

Though I am happy for folks to comment here as well.

I also wanted to clarify that the two things (monthly demo/presentation
and monthly business meeting) are being considered as separate items.
Folks who would prefer to continue visiting just for the business
meeting may continue to do so, joining the Bluejeans meeting at 7:30PM
Central as before.  Those who wish only to join for the demonstration
time may feel free to visit the same meeting at 6:30PM, one hour before
the business meeting.  Obviously, those who wish to participate in both
should just join for the demonstration and stay on for the business meeting.

As has always been the case, volunteers interested in
presenting/demonstrating CoCo related hardware or software should reach out!

Jim