[Coco] ovcc and ubuntu (Wally?)

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 13:05:02 EST 2021

Hi Joel,

I don't know what Wally is using, and I am currently not working on
OVCC, but I can tell you that:
- libagar 1.6.0 (or any newer release) is needed, and can be used
as-is without extra patches. Wally has upstreamed a lot of patches
that got integrated in stock libagar (and there are probably more to
come).
- libagar is not in Debian or Ubuntu yet, but you can pick libagar
packages from my ovcc PPA [1] (the Bionic packages work fine in Ubuntu
20.04).
- the ovcc package built on Bionic in the PPA runs fine in Ubuntu 20.04
- building OVCC on Ubuntu 20.04 works without problem, using above libagar

Tormod

 [1] https://launchpad.net/~tormodvolden/+archive/ubuntu/ovcc