[Coco] Radio Shack Color Computer software give-away

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:51:11 EST 2021

Hello Everyone,

I hope this email finds you in good health and retrocomputing spirits!

I was given a box of Coco software from Radio Shack. In turn, I'm giving
away the following items,  for the cost of shipping/packaging only.

Interestingly enough, the owner kept many of his Radio Sheck receipts in
the software manuals.
He bought a 16K Coco (26-3002) 16K in 1983 for $399.95. Many of the
receipts are also dated 1983 and are easily legible. They look like they
are only a few years old.

The list below is all that I have, please don't ask about anything else.
I don't have a Coco set up at the moment, I cannot verify if the disks or
cassettes are still working. Assume they are not, and you may get a
surprise.

Color Disk Scriptsit - Binder, 2 disks, manual

Cash Budget Management System - Binder, 1 disk, manual

Art Gallery - Binder 1 cassette, keyboard overlay, manual. ROMPAK is missing

Color Disk Spectaculator - Binder & manual only

Videotex/Compuserve Information Service - Binder and manuals only

Color Computer Learning Lab - Binder, Cassettes, Manual

Color Logo - book only (this doesn't appear to have been sold in a binder)

Micro Painter- Manual Only

Pyramid 2000 - manual only

Raaka-Tu - manual only

Bedlam - manual only

Bridge Tutor - manual only

Card Games - manual only

Color Cubes - manual and keyboard overlay

Color Computer Tech reference manual - 26-3193

I'm located in San Jose, CA. in case anyone is local.

Remember there are shipping delays, so be patient once you get an email
from me that the package has been shipped.

One last thought. The original owner of this software has passed on, please
keep a good thought for one of our fellow Coco enthusiasts. I doubt that he
was a member of this list or any of the Facebook groups, but I don't want
to reveal his name in order to protect his privacy.

Tony