[Coco] Warning

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 23:19:05 EST 2021

 There are most definitely some highly uncredible, section 8 sellers on eBay.  I know I've had some horrible experiences. Thank goodness most have been good, but the ones that went section 8 were even a bit scary!!!  When they go bad what's so concerning is they have your/our home address.  amp.toad is one that gave me a freight. Glad you got a refund!