[Coco] Sugestion for Vcc Developers re: Custom KeyBoards

edward jaquay ejjaquay at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 19:45:13 EDT 2021

I have a version that allows any of the four keyboard layouts to be
edited.  Edits are saved as text in .keymap files with simular or user
defined names.   I think it's operation may be more intuitive than the
current version.  I have been waiting on community comments to help choose
the best direction for the next release.