[Coco] (no subject)

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Aug 22 04:02:08 EDT 2021

The CoCo3 has two sockets on the motherboard into which you can plug a small board to increase memory. So the pins are on the memory upgrade not the motherboard.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 2:45 AM, Joshua Harper via Coco<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:   Hi guys was wondering if somebody can help does anybody know what model number of Coco to have the motherboard that had two rows of pins on the motherboard that you plugged in a little board on top of that that upgraded the memory are used to have one of these but I cannot remember what the actual model number was to it I am looking for that particular model thanks for any help