[Coco] Custom Keyboards for Vcc

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sat Aug 21 21:27:17 EDT 2021

Ok I will download again I may have a manual a day or two older
After finding out that I needed to go into control panel in windows to
change folder settings to let me see AppData to begin with I found a
\AppData\Roaming\VCC folder but It had no keymaps in it so I cannot
press the Select File button in Vcc > Vcc Options > Keyboard > Edit
Custom Key Map to get a keymap to work on and my "Save Keymap" button is
greyed
out so not getting anyware yet.

Charlie